Hit MTV show fist pumps into Season Three

Drama, Drama, Drama. Welcome to the “Jersey Shore.”

By the third season of “Jersey Shore” on MTV, nothing has changed. It is still a bunch of young Italians who get on each other’s nerves.

I personally don’t see anything wrong with it. As most of you know Angelina left last season in Miami and did not return for the third season back at the shore, instead a Snooki look-alike came into the house as the bravest rookie known.

When they left their audience hanging back in Miami there was a lot of tension between the girls; JWOWW, Sammi and Snooki. It was Snooki and JWOWW against Sammi; two against one. Coming back to this shore the drama between them didn’t disappear, it just got worse.

Snooki’s new look alike, Deena, has caused everything in the house to come to an uproar. Of course though I can’t forget Sammi had to start the drama right off by choosing a room with three beds for her and Ronnie messing up the whole sleeping situation. I don’t understand why you would choose a room with three beds when you and your boyfriend normally sleep in one.

Sammi made it clear in the beginning when she met Deena that she wanted nothing to do with all four feet of her. When you are drunk on the first night of the shore to the point where you don’t know you are taking you bikini bottom off in front of Mike (The Situation) I would want nothing to do with you either.

Deena made it clear that she was ready to party and be just like Snooki by hooking up with the three guys, Mike, Pauly D and Vinny, in the house. I think we can all agree that one Snooki is enough we don’t need two of them at the shore. Deena made this clear in the hot tub that she wanted to hook up with Vinny when she was all over him. What I don’t get is how Snooki can be mad at Vinny and not Deena when it was all Deena on Vinny. I mean come on Snooki, open your eyes and notice that this girl is betraying you.

I didn’t know that simply laughing at someone gave them the right to call you horrible words. Well according to the new rookie she can be super brave and call Sammi whatever she feels like. That is another mistake for you Deena, because now you have Ronnie up in your face. One thing you don’t want is Ronnie on your bad side.

This incredible first episode to the third season left you hanging with the “I can kick anybody’s butt that I feel like” attitude from JWOWW literally in a fist fight with Sammi. It couldn’t get any better than that.