Bieber prepares for a year of stupefying performances for 2016

Justin Bieber prepares his fans for his upcoming tour at the American Music Awards 2015.

Photo courtesy of Dan Rys

Noelle Ha, Oracle Online Editor

The Biebs is back! Justin Bieber recently announced his new world tour, Purpose. After a two year break, he’s finally back and ready to perform, fans are already going crazy over his return.
“Justin Bieber’s comeback is amazing. His music is number one on iTunes and I’m just really glad he’s back,” said freshman Andrea Michael.
Bieber’s album already scored his sixth #1 album on the Billboard top 200 chart. His biggest hits from the album are ”What Do You Mean?” and “Sorry” which have been ranking #1 all over the world on radios’ countdowns. On Spotify’s global top 50 chart he has 15 songs and on United States top 50 he has 17 songs. Also, 17 songs on the Top 100 which broke the Beatles and Drake’s record for Most Simultaneous Hot 100 Hits.
“His new album is so good like he’s actually got in depth to his songs and the music and words are so good. I just love it,” said sophomore Sade Cole.
Bieber performed with Nick Jonas, Fifth Harmony, Charlie Puth, and Shawn Mendes at Captial’s Jingle Bell Ball and Power 96.1 Jingle Ball on December 17. His official Purpose World Tour starts in March 2016 in Seattle, Washington. On Bieber’s Purpose World Tour he’s performing over sixty shows going from the United States then to Canada and then Europe.
There’s no doubt that his tour will be hype with loud music and new choreography that he showed when he performed on the American Music Awards 2015. While at the AMAs Bieber won collaboration of the year with Skirllex and Diplo, he performed an acoustic version of “What Do You Mean?”
“Where Are Ü Now?” and “Sorry.” The performance was live and exceeded what most were expecting with him wearing his famous baggy pants and oversized hoodie dancing with gallons of water pouring down. This got fans excited to see what they’re going to get at his shows. When the Biebs went on stage the hashtag #BieberonAmas trended.
There’s no said opening act for Bieber on his world tour or any guests coming to perform alongside with him either but, Jack U, Skrillex and Diplo, may be making a surprise appearance to be with Bieber for their hit song “Where Are Ü Now?”
Tickets haven’t been out for long but Bieber’s tour is already sold out for many shows. He’s coming to the DC area on April 29 and if you want tickets you better act fast because only a few lucky people can go at this point.
“I got so excited when he announced he was touring and coming to DC! I’m expecting a really lively show from him since he can dance really well,” said sophomore Melina Barnedo.