2012: T-shirt time coming

Dear Oracle,

The fourth quarter has just started, and the Class of 2011 will be graduating very soon. This means that the Class of 2012 will soon be WS’s senior class.

Just like every other senior class, the Class of 2012 will need senior T-shirts with a great design! I feel that if The Oracle wrote an article that asked for the Class of 2012 to submit T-shirt designs and if it showed pictures of those of previous senior classes, it would make an excellent step toward getting the word out and making sure that the Senior Class of 2012 has a good T-shirt design.

One of the biggest issues with getting this great design to happen is the lack of communication between class members. If The Oracle could write an article or run an ad about T-shirt designs that would be a tremendous help.

Another issue that may occur is that if anyone wished to design a T-shirt, he or she might not know where to start with the design. If photos of previous senior class T-shirts could be added to the article or ad, it would be great for inspiring students to design a great T-shirt and would lead to the Class of 2012 T-shirt looking brilliant.

I enjoy the work The Oracle does to bring together and inform WS. If it is not too much trouble, writing an article that promotes and asks students to design a 2012 senior class T-Shirt would mean a great deal.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Michael Enis