No matter what, Sheen can’t seem to stay clean: ‘Two-and-a-Half Men’ actor deals publicly with drug addiction

He is on a drug, and it’s called Charlie Sheen.

The man who was once cracking jokes left and right on the hit sitcom “Two and a Half Men”  has taken a turn for the worse in his career. Due to his recent issues with drug and alcohol addiction as well as his nasty remarks regarding his bosses, Sheen was fired from the cast of the CBS show.

While several feel that Sheen is solely in the limelight for his own publicity and wealth, others feel that he has a serious problem and needs to receive professional help. Either way, most can agree on one thing: Charlie Sheen is insane.

One of the primary problems with his alcohol and drug binges isn’t necessarily the addiction itself, but the fact that he sees nothing wrong with his actions. Sheen sees himself as invincible and feels that he hasn’t made any mistakes with his actions.

We have seen Sheen everywhere in headlines and news reports regarding his serious addiction to alcohol and drugs over the past few months.

Though many people sit back and enjoy following the media reports as entertainment, others have taken serious concern over his issues and their affects.

Sheen’s actions can and have made an impact on high schoolers, teenagers, and the younger generations.

His care-free attitude towards addictions promote alcohol and drug use for adolescents, as many now see it as the “cool” thing to do.

Parenting has also been an issue in Sheen’s life, as he is a father to a set of two-year-old twin boys. His sons were recently removed from his house by authorities, which was a smart move on their part.

Sheen also lives with Rachel Oberlin and Natalie Kenly, his 24-year-old girlfriends whom he refers to as his “goddesses.”

Growing up in a house with their father’s so-called “goddesses,” random drug and alcohol binges, and who knows what else isn’t exactly the right idea of a healthy childhood.

For the sake of his family, younger generations, and our society as a whole, Sheen should seriously consider cleaning up his act, along with practicing sanity.

“Here’s the good news,” said Sheen in an interview with People Magazine. “If I realize that I’m insane, then I’m okay with it. I’m not dangerous insane.”